Academic work for me includes all levels of lecturing, from Bachelor to Master and Master Theses up to Executive Education at leading International Business Schools.
- Current regular lecturing activities cover a wide range of topics, both at Bachelor and Master level. Read more about regular courses >>
MBA and Executive Education
- For more than 10 years, Thomas is successfully teaching classes in Executive Eductiaon (mostly MBA level), on topics of Innovation, Sustainability and Marketing at leading European Universities. Read more >>
- Since 2016, a growing number of Master Theses were developed by students in various subject areas, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Thomas Osburg. Below is an overview (anonymous) of theses that are rated above average and that contribute greatly to the respective research areas. See more here >>
- The current overarching research direction can be described as “Impacts of Digitalization on Society”, with a focus on Urban Living and Future Mobility. All research efforts are consolidated and aligned through the Trivelas Institute, that Thomas founded in 2018. Read more here >> (external link).
- Over the years, Thomas developed a significant collection of Case Studies for teaching. A list of all cases can be found here, the cases might be available to others upon request. Please send me an eMail at thomas at thomasosburg.de
For our university and my lecturing, and despite having spent nearly 30 years in Business myself, external input to subjects taught in class is highly welcome and relevant.
If you are interested in sharing your expertise and knowledgein a 60-90 minutes speech in front of motivated and engaged students (Online via Zoom, during Covid-19 times), please let me know and I will be happy to integrate this into my classes (mainly Master level). It is very little preparation for you and I’m sure, you will also benefit from the students input and feedback.
For a list of potential topics for the upcoming semester, please check the list here. Any questions? Please contact me directly: thomas.osburg at hs-fresenius.de. I’m looking forward to welcoming you soon!
© Dr. Thomas Osburg 2002-2022